Most recently posted by luxlis.
1. Name someone with the same birthday as you?
Jerry Falwell - bleh.
2. Where was your first kiss?
In the parking lot of Jesuit High School my freshman year.
3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property?
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
Yes. I have three younger brothers and had to defend
5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people?
Sang in choirs all through school and in a wedding band
every weekend for 2 years.
6. What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex?
Vocabulary and rear end.
7. What really turns you on?
Being kissed on the neck.
8. What do you order at Starbucks?
I rarely go there but order Chai tea concoctions when I do.
9. What is your biggest mistake?
Not finishing college.
10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
11. Say something totally random about yourself.
I love chickadees and hummingbirds.
12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
13. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?
I like to watch Sesame Street and Zoom every now and then.
14. Did you have braces?
I had a braces for a year in 8th grade.
15. Are you comfortable with your height?
No. I wish I were taller.
16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for you?
My husband moved from Baton Rouge to San Francisco to be with me.
17. When do you know it's love?
It's like obscenity. You know it when you see it.
18. Do you speak any other languages?
French and a little Russian.
19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon?
Never. I am a pale gal.
20. What magazines do you read?
Entertainment Weekly, Playboy and Birds & Blooms.
21. Have you ever ridden in a limo?
Yes. As part of several bridal parties and for proms.
22. Has anyone you were really close to passed away?
A dear friend, two uncles and two grandparents.
23. Do you watch MTV?
Not anymore. I used to watch a lot back in the 80s.
24. What's something that really annoys you?
The Three Stooges.
25. What's something you really like?
26. Do you like Michael Jackson?
Not anymore. I used to like him a lot back in the 80s.
27. Can you dance?
28. What's the latest you have ever stayed up?
Playing Monopoly with my cousins for two days straight.
29. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?
30. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out?