I am so sleepy. I stayed up far too late last night trying to finish Corelli's Mandolin. I still have fifty pages to go and I was up until 2:30AM. I laughed and cried out loud several times while reading it. Good book! I cried the hardest when Mandras goes swimming again with the dolphins. It was so wrenching. I am sure I will cry again before the last fifty pages are done. I can't wait to go home and finish it. The first time that I read Gone With The Wind, I stayed up very late one night trying to make it to the end. I'd seen the movie so it wasn't as if there were any surprises but when I got to the part when Melanie died, I just sobbed. My mom woke up and rushed and gave me hug before going back to bed. The 5 Books That Made Me Cry The Most Gone With The Wind Galileo's Daughter To Kill A Mockingbird The Amber Spyglass The Color Purple